Monday, March 4, 2013

Walmart was sold-out of monopoly board games


Alongside my climbing experience, I have also been grilling for over 11 years now. Yes, the subtle art of grilling. It all started in 2002 on a small, family owned Coleman stove. I began by taking down cheap T-Bone steaks, pseudo lean ground beef burgers and becoming fairly proficient at producing the perfect hotdog. Man, I could cook them hotdogs. With increasing amounts of practice, I could load up that stove with 3 packages of 8 hot dogs and cook them all to perfection – even while simultaneously toasting the hotdog buns.  When my family realized my talent as a grill master, one christmas morning I graduated to my very own Weber charcoal grill. It had a beautiful porcelain-enameled bowl and stainless steel cooking grate - I'll never forget that morning, happiest day of my life. Soon after that christmas of 2004, I began tackling some of the nicest Sirloins and New York Strips grocery stores could provide. Needless to say, I can cook a mean medium rare strip steak.

-Jackson


No comments:

Post a Comment