Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Shameless Plug


In case you haven’t already figured it out, I love to rock climb. I do it because I have to. I also do it because I want to. I have to want to and I want to have to. And these days, I tend to do lots of things that are almost rock climbing, but not quite. For instance, I write about it all the time. I show other people how to rock climb. I talk to other people about rock climbing. Sometimes, I even get paid to watch videos of other people rock climbing.

But, after this weekend I’ll be able to actually go climbing again.

“What’s happening this weekend, Riley?”

Funny you should ask, I’ve been organizing this cool thing! In case you haven’t heard, Warren Wilson College just built a totally radical climbing wall in Bryson Gym. This has been years in the making, and I’m super relieved to be almost done thinking about future-climbing-wall. And now that it is about to open, we decided to throw a big party-bash:

The climbing wall GRAND OPENING is happening THIS SATURDAY! It starts at 11. There’ll be a barbecue, climbing competition, crate stacking competition, and open climb with tree crew. 

“Duuuuuuude.”

I know. Dude.


Riley.


1 comment:

  1. Gawsh, that sounds like to most fun ever! I'm TOTALLY going!

    ReplyDelete