Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Amazonian Flower

"There is more than one way to skin a cat." WhAt? I dare detest. I am surely not an experienced baby seal club'er or a butcherer, or a die hard bruce willis survivalist. But, I am confident enough in this subject area to say, there is most certainly only one way to skin a cat - and that is to skin it. How can you skin a cat without skinning it. I digress...

Furthermore, Riley walked passed me with an irregular amount of smirk which implied some type of smug rebuttal in the future. I forcefully dismissed this interaction, and refocused on my senior letter - culminating 4 years of growth "from a lost seedling into a rare illusive blossoming flower confident and capable of tackling life's challenges."Alas, refocusing is always interrupted by the future rebuttal becoming present.
"dooood...?"
"dewd!"
"yeah. im writing my senior letter. i love writing informally about important things."
"DOOD! me too! i did that this morning about coffee!"
"coffee is important?"
"well it's definitely not not important."
"remember when i saved your life?"
"oh yeah dewed. i owe you big, maybe ill play you that Avril Lavigne song, making my way downtown, walking fast, on the piano - as to honor you in eternal thankhood."
"thad be great, but the world should know about this.. in one form or another."
"how could we do that?"

and at that moment in time space. neurons clashed together in a cyclone of particles being fried at a degree unimaginably hotter than the galactic solar super storms of our universe, inadvertently creating thunder and lightning simultaneously. as a by-product of this happenstance, this blog was born.

via riley and jacksons brains. pour that into your mouth please.

and now i'm late for class.
-Jackson


No comments:

Post a Comment